RPG acoustic products serve and enhance experiences in the entertainment, education, government and worship communities. The list of clients is a Who’s Who of these communities:
- Performance halls such as Carnegie Hall and Lincoln Center
- Studios for Peter Gabriel, Whitney Houston, and Alicia Keys
- Museums such as the Smithsonian National Museum of American History and the Newseum and the Bell at the University of Minnesota
- Tech giants Facebook, Google and Apple
- Universities such as Princeton, Cornell, and Harvard
- Music schools including The Berklee School of Music, Juilliard, and The Peabody Conservatory
- Government facilities including the Marine Band Barracks and the Naval Academy;
- Worship facilities worldwide including the 9000 seat Southeast Christian Church, Crossroads Community Church and the Wesley Methodist Church in Singapore.
These prestigious projects demonstrate the acoustical performance of RPG products and the trust that the architectural and acoustical communities have placed in them.